Sleep Clinics is sponsored by the World Sleep Foundation.
About the World Sleep Foundation
Education, Advocacy, Treatment
MISSION AND GOALS
Founded by professionals afflicted with sleep disorders, WSF was established to provide educational resources that inform patients, medical professionals and the general public about the latest clinical advances, management and treatment options for sleep disorders.
WSF mission is to:
- Foster professional standards among sleep disorder professionals and industry
- Provide for communication among all of those affected by sleep disorders, including the general public, medical professionals and interested parties in government, business, and education
- Provide for education through the development of resources, publishing of articles and books, professional papers, and the sponsoring of seminars and conferences
- Stimulate the continued research, and advocacy by providing a forum for the raising of new ideas and an effective mechanism for dialog on these issues
The goals of the WSF are:
- To increase the world awareness of the value of a good nights sleep
- To assist in the education of the issues revolving around a lack of sleep
- Identify potential problems associated and to provide resources for effective treatment
- To provide advocacy on behalf of sufferers worldwide